We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Adrenal Cortex derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Adrenal Cortex?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Adrenal Cortex suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Adrenal Cortex safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Adrenal Cortex be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Adrenal Cortex?
- Is Adrenal Cortex free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain sulfur?
- Is there a limited duration for use of Adrenal Cortex?