Adrenal Cortex is considered unsafe for women pregnant or breastfeeding, as it could cause miscarriage. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease illness, or any other medical condition. We always recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.*
Articles in this section
- What is Adrenal Cortex derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Adrenal Cortex?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Adrenal Cortex suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Adrenal Cortex safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Adrenal Cortex be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Adrenal Cortex?
- Is Adrenal Cortex free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Adrenal Cortex contain sulfur?
- Is there a limited duration for use of Adrenal Cortex?