The most common side-effects of B12 supplements are rash, itching, mild fever, and sometimes stomach upset. Individuals who have recently undergone surgery for a coronary stent should avoid using B12. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Adeno B12 or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Adeno B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Adeno B12?
- Is Adeno B12 gluten-free?
- Is Adeno B12 soy-free?
- Does Adeno B12 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Adeno B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Adeno B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Adeno B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Adeno B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Adeno B12?