Not enough is known about the use of Adeno B12 during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a health professional when considering the use of Adeno B12 for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Adeno B12 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Adeno B12?
- Is Adeno B12 gluten-free?
- Is Adeno B12 soy-free?
- Does Adeno B12 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Adeno B12 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Adeno B12 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Adeno B12 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Adeno B12 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Adeno B12?