We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- Who is Active B12 with L-5MTHF lozenge intended for?
- How do I take Active B12 with L-5MTHF lozenge?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Active B12 with L-5MTHF lozenge?
- What are the active ingredients in Active B12 with L-5-MTHF lozenge derived from?
- Does Active B12 with L-5MTHF lozenge contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Active B12 with L-5MTHF lozenge free from GMOs?
- Is Active B12 with L-5MTHF lozenge vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Active B12 with L-5MTHF lozenge?
- What is the difference between the types of B12?
- Does Active B12 with L-5MTHF absorb better if chewed or dissolved sublingually?