We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is the best form of vitamin B12 for someone who is histamine intolerant?
- What is Active B12 5000 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Active B12 5000?
- Is Active B12 5000 gluten-free?
- Is Active B12 5000 soy-free?
- Does Active B12 5000 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Active B12 5000 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active B12 5000 suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
- Is Active B12 5000 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active B12 5000 be used for children?