The most common side-effects of B12 supplements are rash, itching, mild fever, and sometimes stomach upset. If you believe that you are experiencing any of these symptoms or side-effects, please see your healthcare professional. Individuals who have recently undergone surgery for a coronary stent should contact their healthcare professional prior to use. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Active B12 5000 or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Active B12 5000 derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Active B12 5000?
- Is Active B12 5000 gluten-free?
- Is Active B12 5000 soy-free?
- Does Active B12 5000 contain GMO ingredients?
- Does Active B12 5000 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active B12 5000 suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
- Is Active B12 5000 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active B12 5000 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Active B12 5000?