We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of Active B12 1000 located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Active B12 1000 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Active B12 1000?
- Does Active B12 1000 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active B12 1000 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Active B12 1000 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active B12 1000 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Active B12 1000?
- Is Active B12 1000 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Active B12 1000 contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of Active B12 1000?