For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Active B12 1000 or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Active B12 1000 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Active B12 1000?
- Does Active B12 1000 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active B12 1000 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Active B12 1000 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active B12 1000 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Active B12 1000?
- Is Active B12 1000 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Active B12 1000 contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of Active B12 1000?