Not enough is known about the use of Active B12 1000 during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of Active B12 1000 for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illnessillness.*
Articles in this section
- What is Active B12 1000 derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Active B12 1000?
- Does Active B12 1000 contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active B12 1000 suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Active B12 1000 safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active B12 1000 be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Active B12 1000?
- Is Active B12 1000 free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Active B12 1000 contain sulfur?
- What is the normal appearance, taste and smell of Active B12 1000?