Typically, if you are taking 5-HTP to support healthy sleep, it is best to take the capsules 30-60 minutes before you plan on going to bed, or as directed by your healthcare professional. 5-HTP capsules may be taken on an empty stomach or with food.*
Articles in this section
- What are 5-HTP capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date on 5-HTP capsules?
- Are 5-HTP capsules gluten-free?
- Are 5-HTP capsules soy-free?
- Do 5-HTP capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are 5-HTP capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are 5-HTP capsules safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Can 5-HTP capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions with taking 5-HTP capsules?
- Are 5-HTP capsules free of magnesium stearate?