The ingredients in 5-HTP capsules are not known to contain sulfur, yet testing has not been done to verify whether it is derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- What are 5-HTP capsules derived from?
- What is the expiration date on 5-HTP capsules?
- Do 5-HTP capsules contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Are 5-HTP capsules suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are 5-HTP capsules safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Can 5-HTP capsules be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions with taking 5-HTP capsules?
- Are 5-HTP capsules free of magnesium stearate?
- Do 5-HTP capsules contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between the extended release, capsule and lozenge form of 5-HTP? Which should I choose?