The 500 mg of acetyl-L-carnitine included in each capsule of Acetyl-L-Carnitine is fairly standard compared to other brands. Many other brands offer Acetyl-L-Carnitine products that provide 1000 mg of acetyl-L-carnitine, but this dose is provided by a serving size of 2 capsules – the equivalent of 500 mg per capsule, like Seeking Health Acetyl-L-Carnitine.
Articles in this section
- What is Acetyl-L-Carnitine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Acetyl-L-Carnitine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions while taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain sulfur?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain any D-carnitine?