We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is Acetyl-L-Carnitine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Acetyl-L-Carnitine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions while taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain sulfur?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain any D-carnitine?