For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering Acetyl-L-Carnitine or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- What is Acetyl-L-Carnitine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Acetyl-L-Carnitine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions while taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain sulfur?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain any D-carnitine?