Not enough is known about the effects of Acetyl-L-Carnitine use during pregnancy or breastfeeding at this time to draw conclusions about its safety or suitability. Talk to your doctor before using Acetyl-L-Carnitine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness.*
Articles in this section
- What is Acetyl-L-Carnitine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Acetyl-L-Carnitine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions while taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain sulfur?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain any D-carnitine?