Not enough is known about the use of 5-HTP supplements during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about their safety. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness. We always recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.*
Articles in this section
- What are 5-HTP Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date on 5-HTP Lozenges?
- Do 5-HTP Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is 5-HTP Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are 5-HTP Lozenges safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Can 5-HTP Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions when taking 5-HTP Lozenges?
- Are 5-HTP Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- Do 5-HTP Lozenges contain sulfur?
- How much xylitol is in the 5-HTP Lozenge?