We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Encapsulated supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of 5-HTP Extended Release located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What is 5-HTP Extended Release derived from?
- What is the expiration date on 5-HTP Extended Release?
- Does 5-HTP Extended Release contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is 5-HTP Extended Release suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is 5-HTP Extended Release safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Can 5-HTP Extended Release be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions when taking 5-HTP Extended Release?
- Is 5-HTP Extended Release free of magnesium stearate?
- Does 5-HTP Extended Release contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between 5-HTP and L-tryptophan?