Yes, 5-HTP is soy-free. Though 5-HTP is derived from Griffonia simplicifolia, which is a plant in the same family as soy (legumes), testing has been done to confirm there are no soy allergens in the finished product.
Articles in this section
- What is 5-HTP derived from?
- Is 5-HTP gluten-free?
- Is 5-HTP soy-free?
- Does 5-HTP contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is 5-HTP suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are there any side effects or precautions when taking 5-HTP?
- What time of day is best to take 5-HTP? With or without food?
- Is 5-HTP safe to use with anti-depressants or other mental health medications?