Side effects of acetyl-L-carnitine intake are not common but may include nausea, vomiting, stomachache, headache, agitation, restlessness, insomnia. If you believe that you are experiencing any adverse reactions, please see your healthcare professional immediately. Each individual may react differently to any product or supplement. We always recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional prior to considering the use of Acetyl-L-Carnitine or any supplement.*
Articles in this section
- What is Acetyl-L-Carnitine derived from?
- What is the expiration date on Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Acetyl-L-Carnitine be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions while taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
- Is Acetyl-L-Carnitine free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain sulfur?
- Does Acetyl-L-Carnitine contain any D-carnitine?