The ingredients in 5-HTP Lozenges are not known to contain sulfur, yet testing has not been done to verify whether it is derived from sulfur-containing sources.
Articles in this section
- What are 5-HTP Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date on 5-HTP Lozenges?
- Do 5-HTP Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is 5-HTP Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are 5-HTP Lozenges safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Can 5-HTP Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions when taking 5-HTP Lozenges?
- Are 5-HTP Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- Do 5-HTP Lozenges contain sulfur?
- How much xylitol is in the 5-HTP Lozenge?