We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of 5-HTP Lozenges located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- What are 5-HTP Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date on 5-HTP Lozenges?
- Do 5-HTP Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is 5-HTP Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are 5-HTP Lozenges safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Can 5-HTP Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions when taking 5-HTP Lozenges?
- Are 5-HTP Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- Do 5-HTP Lozenges contain sulfur?
- How much xylitol is in the 5-HTP Lozenge?