5-HTP Lozenges do not contain corn or grain-derived ingredients. However, this formula contains ascorbyl palmitate ("Other Ingredient") which is derived in part from highly purified corn oil. Due to the processes used to manufacture the finished ingredient, the ascorbyl palmitate is considered non-allergenic.
Articles in this section
- What are 5-HTP Lozenges derived from?
- What is the expiration date on 5-HTP Lozenges?
- Do 5-HTP Lozenges contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is 5-HTP Lozenges suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Are 5-HTP Lozenges safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Can 5-HTP Lozenges be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions when taking 5-HTP Lozenges?
- Are 5-HTP Lozenges free of magnesium stearate?
- Do 5-HTP Lozenges contain sulfur?
- How much xylitol is in the 5-HTP Lozenge?