Not enough is known about the use of 5-HTP supplements during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about their safety. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease or illness. We always recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of any products for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding.*
Articles in this section
- What is 5-HTP Extended Release derived from?
- What is the expiration date on 5-HTP Extended Release?
- Does 5-HTP Extended Release contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is 5-HTP Extended Release suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is 5-HTP Extended Release safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Can 5-HTP Extended Release be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions when taking 5-HTP Extended Release?
- Is 5-HTP Extended Release free of magnesium stearate?
- Does 5-HTP Extended Release contain sulfur?
- What is the difference between 5-HTP and L-tryptophan?