For children, we recommend that you consult with a healthcare professional prior to administering ProBiota HistaminX or any dietary supplement. Your qualified healthcare professional should be able to determine whether the product is safe and appropriate for a child to take, and should also be able to advise as to whether adjustments need to be made in the dosage of the product.*
Articles in this section
- Who is ProBiota HistaminX intended for?
- How do I take ProBiota HistaminX?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in ProBiota HistaminX?
- What are the ingredients in ProBiota HistaminX derived from?
- Does ProBiota HistaminX contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is ProBiota HistaminX free from GMOs?
- Is ProBiota HistaminX vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using ProBiota HistaminX?
- Which probiotic is best for me?
- Do the strains in ProBiota HistaminX produce d-lactate?