We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Tableted supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for about 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. We are currently working on conducting complete stability testing on all of the products in the Seeking Health line to verify shelf life and establish a date of expiration. The Knowledge Base, product pages, and labels will be updated accordingly as results are returned. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- What is Active Folate derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Active Folate?
- Does Active Folate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active Folate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Active Folate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active Folate be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions when using Active Folate?
- Is Active Folate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Active Folate contain sulfur?