Not enough is known about the use of Active Folate during pregnancy or breastfeeding to make conclusive statements about its safety. We recommend that you consult a healthcare professional when considering the use of Active Folate for health purposes, especially when pregnant or breastfeeding. As we are not licensed medical professionals, we cannot engage in diagnosing, dispensing medical advice, or prescribing the use of any of our products as a treatment for disease, illness, or any other medical condition.*
Articles in this section
- What is Active Folate derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Active Folate?
- Does Active Folate contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Active Folate suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Active Folate safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Active Folate be used for children?
- Are there any side effects or precautions when using Active Folate?
- Is Active Folate free of magnesium stearate?
- Does Active Folate contain sulfur?