This product is not standardized to provide a significant amount of Omega 3 or Omega 6. This formulation is intended to provide a potent dose of phospholipids to support neurological function and brain health.*
Articles in this section
- Why can't Optimal PC be taken at night?
- What is the difference between lecithin and Optimal PC?
- What is the ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 in Optimal PC Liquid?
- What is Optimal PC Liquid derived from?
- What is the expiration date of Optimal PC Liquid?
- Does Optimal PC Liquid contain corn or grain-derived ingredients?
- Is Optimal PC Liquid suitable for vegans and vegetarians? If not, why?
- Is Optimal PC Liquid safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can Optimal PC Liquid be used for children?
- Are there any side-effects or precautions when using Optimal PC Liquid?