The best way to do this is to use a serrated knife. Place the lozenge on a counter or cutting board. Then, holding the knife at about a 30 degree angle, push the knife edge down on one edge of the lozenge. Next, carefully push the serrated knife down onto the lozenge. It should break in half. To cut the lozenge in quarters, repeat this procedure.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about your HPMC capsules (vegetarian capsules)?
- How are the probiotics protected from damage by stomach acid?
- How do I consume a lozenge?
- Which delivery method should I choose?
- What is the best way to cut the lozenges in half?
- What size are the liposomes?
- Can Seeking Health liquid supplements be used on the skin?