All Seeking Health product lots are tested for heavy metals using scientifically validated test methods, and results comply with federal standards for supplements.
Articles in this section
- Why is alcohol used to make liposomals and why does Seeking Health NOT use alcohol?
- What is the difference between Deplin and Seeking Health's methylfolate?
- Are Seeking Health products safe to take while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Do Seeking Health probiotics produce d-lactate?
- Will my liposomal product go bad after 40 days opened?
- Do I need to ship my liposomal product with an icepack?
- Do I need to ship my probiotic with an ice pack? At what temperatures are they stable?
- Why is there a manufacture (“MFG”) date on the bottom of my bottle, and not an expiration date?
- Does my Seeking Health product contain yeast or mold?
- CAL PROP 65