All Seeking Health product lots are tested for the four main heavy metals (cadmium, arsenic, lead, mercury) using scientifically validated test methods, and results comply with federal standards for supplements.
Articles in this section
- Where can I get updates on new products and research from Seeking Health?
- What is the CAL PROP 65 warning label?
- Why can't Seeking Health or Dr. Ben Lynch answer my personal health questions?
- Does Seeking Health do third party testing for heavy metals?
- Are Seeking Health products tested for yeast and mold?
- Why is there a manufacture (“MFG”) date on the bottom of my bottle, and not an expiration date?
- Can my child take Seeking Health supplements, and at what dose?
- Do you ship your products internationally?
- Does my Seeking Health product contain or increase histamine?
- Are Seeking Health products safe to take while pregnant or breastfeeding?