Seeking Health L-leucine is used to keep the powder contents of the capsules from sticking or clumping to allow for even distribution of product in each capsule. It is a natural amino acid that is well-tolerated and cleaner than other agents that are sometimes used for this purpose in the industry. It is is derived from glucose.
Articles in this section
- What changed in the Optimal Fish Oil in Jan 2019?
- Are Seeking Health products non-GMO certified?
- Other Ingredients and Their Purpose
- Why are Seeking Health products not labeled organic?
- Are Seeking Health products plant-based?
- Why are some Seeking Health ingredients synthesized?
- Why is the folate in Seeking Health products synthesized?
- Are Seeking Health products ethically-sourced?
- What fermentation media are the probiotics are grown on?
- If the medium-chain triglycerides are derived from coconut, why does the bottle say "free of treenuts"?