We do not print expiration dates on all of our products, however, we do provide the manufacture date (date the product was made) for quality assurance. Chewable supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions, and we expect our products to conform to this standard. You can find the manufacture date (“Mfg”) of this product located on the bottom of the bottle. The manufacture date represents the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Articles in this section
- Who is Optimal Prenatal chewable intended for?
- How do I take Optimal Prenatal chewable?
- What is the reasoning for each ingredient in Optimal Prenatal chewable?
- What are the ingredients in Optimal Prenatal chewable derived from?
- Does Optimal Prenatal chewable contain gluten, soy, or grains?
- Is Optimal Prenatal chewable free from GMOs?
- Is Optimal Prenatal chewable vegetarian/vegan?
- What are the possible interactions or side effects of using Optimal Prenatal chewable?
- How do I know which Optimal Prenatal is right for me?
- Why does Optimal Prenatal Chewable contain such a high amount of vitamin A in the retinol form?