The manufacture (“MFG”) date at the bottle of your Seeking Health product refers to the date the product was produced in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Because we do not print expiration dates on all of our products, we do provide the manufacture date for quality assurance when an expiration date has not yet been established by product testing. We are currently working on conducting stability testing on the Seeking Health product line to establish expiration dates for products not yet labeled with this information. The Learning Center, product pages and bottles will be updated accordingly as results are returned. Encapsulated, tableted and chewable supplement products typically retain potency and freshness for 2 years from the manufacture date under good storage conditions. Probiotics typically retain potency for 12 - 18 months under good storage conditions. Unopened liquid supplements typically retain potency for 2 years under good storage conditions.
Articles in this section
- Why is alcohol used to make liposomals and why does Seeking Health NOT use alcohol?
- What is the difference between Deplin and Seeking Health's methylfolate?
- Are Seeking Health products safe to take while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Do Seeking Health probiotics produce d-lactate?
- Will my liposomal product go bad after 40 days opened?
- Do I need to ship my liposomal product with an icepack?
- Do I need to ship my probiotic with an ice pack? At what temperatures are they stable?
- Why is there a manufacture (“MFG”) date on the bottom of my bottle, and not an expiration date?
- Does my Seeking Health product contain yeast or mold?
- CAL PROP 65