Our capsules are made of vegetarian cellulose. More specifically, they are made from hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC), derived from white pine. These capsules are natural, food grade, non-GMO, preservative-free, starch-free, and gluten-free. They are also Kosher and Halal certified. We choose to use these capsules because they are suitable to a wide range of consumers with dietary restrictions, unlike gelatin capsules. They also have a lower risk of cross-linking than gelatin capsules, leading to better bioavailability and higher purity of the contents of the HPMC capsules. The quality of all components of our products, down to the capsules, is of utmost importance to us here at Seeking Health. Like all of our products, these capsules are held to the highest manufacturing and raw materials standards, and are manufactured in compliance with cGMP policies.
Articles in this section
- Supplement Usage Chart
- How are the probiotics protected from damage by stomach acid?
- How do I consume a lozenge?
- Which delivery method should I choose?
- Multivitamin Comparison Chart
- Probiotic Comparison Chart
- What is the best way to cut the lozenges in half?
- What size are the liposomes?
- Can Seeking Health liquid supplements be used on the skin?
- What are the vegetarian capsules made up of?