No. The natural flavors are proprietary blends, however, they do not contain monosodium glutamate (MSG) as an ingredient, as FDA requires this information to be disclosed if applicable. None of the Seeking Health products contain MSG as an ingredient.
Articles in this section
- Do Seeking Health products contain histamine?
- Why does my product taste or look slightly different this shipment, when I purchased the same product I have been using for years?
- What is the difference between Vitamin K2 as MK-4 and MK-7?
- Does SelenoExcell contain yeast?
- Does Seeking Health utilize the "trans" form of CoQ10?
- If a supplement is derived from fermentation, is it bad to take if I have histamine intolerance?
- What changed in the Optimal Fish Oil in Jan 2019?
- Are Seeking Health products non-GMO certified?
- Other Ingredients and Their Purpose
- Why are Seeking Health products not labeled organic?